Pinstone has worked with digital experts to assess how this major technological development will affect the communications industry we operate in and whether it’s our Friend or Foe.
To share our learnings and host a panel of experts, we have created an unmissable networking event in Birmingham in September to show how communications professionals can help organisations cut-through the noise created by AI in the online space.
Entitled ‘AI: Friend or Foe’, this ‘in real life’ event is a way for us to help the organisations we work with learn how forward-thinking agencies like us are approaching the adoption of new technologies and how it can help businesses thrive.
Who is the event for?
Our event is an exclusive opportunity to network with like-minded individuals in the farming, environmental and food land-based sectors, and learn about advances in the world of communications with AI before a three-course buffet lunch and refreshments.
Who are our AI experts?
The day will kick off with a panel discussion from the below industry experts and will be followed with a Q and A session for attendees.
- Stephen Waddington, CIPR report co-author; Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools and the impact on public relations (PR) practice
- Hamzah Malik, Founder of Vet Pulse, the AI-powered vet’s assistant
- Ben Briggs, Group Publisher and Editor-in-Chief at Agriconnect (publisher of Farmers Guardian)
- Catherine Brien, consumer digital and data expert at management consultancy firm Alix Partners
- Ben Verinder, CIPR fellow and managing director of an agency specialising in reputation research, training and management
How can I join?
To find out how to join our event and learn everything you need to know and hear from comms and digital experts about the power of generative AI in our industry, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about limited spaces.