- This event has passed.
AHDB retail & consumer insight conference
25/09/2019 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Whilst the event has ended, you can read about our feature, Rise of the Flexitarian, from the 2019 AHDB Consumer Insight Conference.
Following an extremely successful session in 2018, the AHDB Retail & Consumer Insight team welcome the industry back to hear the latest insights from AHDB and partners. Focusing on how to maximise consumer and retail opportunities in the light of current trends, attendees will learn from exclusive AHDB research, as well as hear from data providers such as Kantar, IGD and Blue Marble. Key themes covered:
- Age is but a number…unlock your market beyond traditional demographic targeting. Hear how to segment the modern shopper based on purchase, attitudes and occasions.
- In the face of innovation and media attention around health and plant based diets, what does the future hold for our industries and how should we react?
- Cutting through increasing noise about sustainability and trust. What do consumers really think and what are the opportunities in this area?
- What does the shopper journey look like in store versus online? What does this mean for tailored strategies in these areas?
- Bringing to life key consumer trends, what should you be considering across meat, fish & poultry, dairy and fresh produce?
- The future is now. What should be on your radar to win shoppers in the future?