We are a creative, responsive, forward-thinking public relations agency specialising in food, farming and rural industries. Established in 2005, we pride ourselves on our long-term client relationships and offer a broad range of services. We provide a fun working environment with an ethos for team working, professional development and being the best we can be.
We have an extensive track record of hiring graduates and providing ambitious career opportunities. With robust training programmes in place, we aim to fast-track candidates into account manager positions and provide a stimulating and rewarding workplace.
Job purpose: The role requires the candidate to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced agency, to deliver a range of tactical media outputs for various clients and be a valued member of client teams.
- Support the internal team to deliver high quality tactical outputs for media outlets
- Showcase a keen interest in press, copywriting and digital with high attention to detail
- Responsible for progressing multiple outputs and regularly updating the team on progress
- Build relationships with key media and industry stakeholders
- Contribute to client calls and meetings to become a key contact within the agency-client relationship
- Responsibility for daily time management and workload planning
- Have an awareness of the clients within the wider agency portfolio and have an interest in proactively advancing knowledge
Personality: Self-driven, highly motivated and results focussed, the candidate will require high quality standards and be able to manage their workload. Must be a team player
Specific job skills: Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. An understanding of the rural marketplace would be advantageous
Personal situation: The role may require the candidate to spend one or two nights away per month and on occasions work hours may be extended. Must have a driving licence
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office
- Starting salary: £20,000 (annual pay reviews)
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays (one additional day per year of service)
- 3% pension contribution
- Full-team performance-linked bonus / loyalty bonus / personal referral bonus.
TO APPLY FOR THIS GRADUATE ROLE, PLEASE SEND A CV AND COVERING LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING DEADLINE 31st JANUARY 2020