About the company: We are a creative, responsive and forward-thinking public relations agency specialising in food, farming and rural industries. Established in 2005, we pride ourselves on our long-term client relationships and offer a broad range of services. We provide a fun working environment with an ethos for team working, professional development and being the best we can be.
Job purpose: The role requires the candidate to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment, ‘spinning lots of plates’ and bring exceptional time management and people skills.
- Head-up and provide direction to a large portfolio of clients, including consulting upon, developing and driving major campaigns
- Lead and mentor a team showcasing strong management, leadership and people skills
- Build relationships with clients to become a trusted confidant
- Strategically approach client campaigns, showcasing a depth of comms and industry knowledge
- Take a pivotal internal role, including a position within the senior management team
- Take over-all control of client budgeting and responsibility of fees within the client portfolio
- Ultimate responsibility for all client outputs, will require press, copywriting and proofing skills, with strong attention to detail
Personality: Self-driven, highly motivated and results focussed, the candidate will require high quality standards and be able to manage their own workload. Must be a team player who can effectively delegate with outstanding interpersonal skills
Specific job skills: Must be an experienced communications professional and have in depth knowledge of the marketing matrix. An understanding of the rural marketplace would be advantageous, as would previous agency experience
Personal situation: The role may require the candidate to spend one or two nights away per month and on occasions work hours may be extended. Must have a driving licence
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office
Literacy and numeracy: Must be confident in budgeting and relish having responsibility for client budgets
Management ability: People-management skills, experience and natural management ability will be useful. Experience in coaching teams in writing skills and proof reading is preferred
Full or part time considered. Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 pro-rata depending upon experience.
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays pro-rata