Thank you for visiting our page.
If you are interested in a career with Pinstone, please call Catherine Linch on 07850 802799. Alternatively email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A high calibre graduate is sought to join our fast growing PR and communications business that specialises in the agricultural sector. The role offers huge variety in work activities, from technical writing, to preparing social media content, to event planning – all on agricultural topics across the board of livestock, cropping and industry matters.
Those with experience in the sector will also be considered, with remuneration applied accordingly.
We’re looking for:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- An analytical mind, prepared to probe and unearth the less obvious
- A team player
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise work
- IT literacy across the suite of Microsoft programmes
- An understanding of the agricultural industry and ability to get to grips with the more technical aspects of the sector, such as animal health and crop protection
All enquiries welcome – both for those seeking an immediate start and for those due to graduate during 2018. Please contact Catherine Linch in confidence. email@example.com
Remuneration according to experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (from 1 April – 31 March)
- After one full year of service, holiday entitlement will increase from the next full holiday year by one additional day for every year, up to a maximum of seven additional days making a total of no more than 30 days annual leave holiday
- Access to a company pension scheme 3% gross salary company contribution available to all employees over 18 who have successfully completed their probation period
- Company bonus scheme after a year of service
- Five-year long service award of £1,000
- Bonus award for personal contacts referred to Pinstone
- Pinstone social events through the year
- Free parking
- Breakfast cereals, fruit, chocolate, biscuits tea and coffee provided
- Christmas through to New Year discretionary closure
Based from our office in Leominster, north Herefordshire
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20 December 2017.
Find out what it’s like to work at Pinstone